NOTE:Please see Paraffin Application Tips for more hygienic paraffin use and application.
- Keep heater on flat surface.
- Remove the lid, put paraffin wax in heater, then close it with the lid.
- Keep lid on when heater is not in use.
- Connect the heater to a power point. Turn the switch to setting 10 to heat up the paraffin. Setting 10 is about 70°C (158°F), which is too hot to apply to the skin.
- Once paraffin has melted, turn the switch to setting 4.5 to 5 and allow the paraffin to cool down and maintain the working temperature for the paraffin, which is about 50°C. The setting will depend if the lid is on or off. Setting 5 is about 50°C (122°F).
- To increase temperature, move regulator dial clockwise.
- To reduce temperature, move regulator dial anti-clockwise.
- Always test the paraffin wax for a comfortable application temperature before use. How you test the paraffin temperature depends on how you are going to use the paraffin. If you are going to dip the hands or feet into the paraffin bath, you need to test the paraffin by dipping your own fingers or full hand into the melted paraffin. You can also paint some paraffin onto your own hand to check if it feels comfortable before you apply it on the client’s skin. If paraffin feels too hot, you must allow the paraffin to cool down some more, then test the temperature again as explained above, to make sure the paraffin is comfortable to use on the client’s skin.
- DO NOT immerse heater in water.
- DO NOT use heater near water.
- DO NOT allow water to splash onto heater.
- DO NOT clean heater with water.
- DO NOT overfill heater. Fill up to around 2cm from top of insert.
- DO NOT move heater when it has hot melted wax inside.
- Keep heater away from children.
- 2.75L (92.9 fl.oz) capacity to max line
- Maximum temperature 70°C (158°F)
- Suitable for 220-240V, Australian Plug
- Thermostatically controlled
- Advanced heating technology
- Moulded from durable heat resistant materials
- Easy clean surfaces
- Indicator light
- Protective clear lid
Return and Refunds
Returning an Item If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return any unopened and unused items to us within 14 days of receipt.
All packaging and/or cellophane wrapping and tamper resistant seals must be intact; otherwise the item will be considered unfit for re-sale and will not be accepted by our returns department.
To ensure we process your return and refund as quickly as possible, please follow the procedure below:
For return email invoice and items from the list that you wish to return and fill in an appropriate reason code for retuning the goods to email@example.com.
– Goods must be in their original packaging with any seals intact and in an unused and re-saleable condition.
– Re-package the parcel using strong packaging and ensure it is sealed securely to avoid damage during transit. We recommend a photograph is taken of the item prior to returning it if you are concerned about damage during its return journey. Please enclose your dispatch note/receipt within the parcel.
– Please pay the appropriate shipping costs and return the parcel to City Wax Vilnius, Gedimino pr 35, Vilnius, 01109.
– Request a proof of postage (Body Body will not be liable for lost returns) Any underpaid returns may not be delivered to us and therefore will not be processed Please note,Body Body Shop will only reimburse the cost of the products and not any return postage or original shipping fees (if charged).
Your refund will be processed, once it has been delivered and within 3 working days of arriving back to us. Refunds can take up to 1 week to show on your account; this is due to the time taken by some banks to process the payment. We will refund you by the same payment method used to make the original order. If you have not received your refund after this time, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy assist you.
UAB Beribis grožis Online offers customers the chance to make purchases via our web site. The web site contains a selection of our most popular products from our wide range of Body Body beauty supplies, Remember if you can’t find what you want online; why not visit our salons where our friendly and helpful staff will be happy to help you through with any inquiry.
Delivery in Lithuania Omniva ATM 3.00€ , please allow 1-3 working days from the time the order is placed to allow for order processing and packing.
Get it FREE!!
Free delivery on all orders over €100.00 if you order online.
After the payment has been confirmed, we make an effort to ship the order within 1-3 business days (excludes weekends, promotional periods, National/ Bank holidays in our country and unexpected busy periods). Though we keep 95% of our catalogue in our inventory, certain products need to be sourced directly from the manufacturer and that fact might delay your order. In any of the cases, we will inform you about it. Please note if an order is placed after 1pm on Friday it will likely not be dispatched before Monday/Tuesday.
If any concerns would arise regarding the order (delay in dispatch, incorrect delivery address, product specification, out-of-stock products, etc.), we will contact the client by e-mail. The order will not be proceeded until we receive an answer or until a certain amount of time will not pass. If no answer is received, the order will be cancelled and its payment reimbursed to the client.
Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have submitted in your order form.
PINK GRAPEFRUIT SUGAR SCRUB Oil-Free| Kūno šveitiklis cukraus pagrindu be aliejaus
Pinkini Intimate Wash| Pinkini intymios higienos prausiklis